Designed by FELIPE ASSADI ARQUITECTOS
Located on a private reserve on the base of Torres del Paine famous national park, Awasi Patagonia offers a luxurious getaway for those who love to explore and also who love food and relaxation. The hotel´s strategic location allows guests to enjoy the Torres del Paine National Park from the intimacy of its private reserve. Awasi is the only hotel in South America that offers a service that is 100% tailor-made for each guest. With a private guide and a 4×4 vehicle per room, the hotel adapts the excursions to guest´s preferences and interests.
Preserving the Patagonian ecosystem by protecting endangered species. This is the starting point of the “Awasi” philosophy.
When a team of biologists arrived asking for help from this property on a study of endangered species, the answer was an immediate yes. To better understand these species, they deployed a network of ‘photo traps’. A respect of Nature is in the DNA of the property: initially being built on stilts to protect the land and plantlife. It is also a major client for the local organic farmer. Regular visits to neighbouring schools help share this ‘green’ ethic so that Patagonia remains an exceptional place.
- The Villas have their own wood burning fireplace, central heating, safe and minibar
- Also features an outdoor hot tub and views of the Forest, Lake Sarmiento and Torres del Paine
- The common areas with the restaurant, the reception and pleasant lounge areas are only a few meters from the Villas
- En-suite bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, bathrobes and slippers, hairdryer and toiletries
- A private 4×4 vehicle and guide are assigned to each Villa in our all-inclusive package
- An extra bed is available at an additional cost – However, only certain Villas can accommodate an extra person – Please call for details as they are subject to availability – 3 Persons maximum
WIRED FROM www.relaischateaux.com